6 Kasım 2015

Sarah Ormanovich - Inked Model


Sarah Ormanovich may be new to the modeling game but don’t let that fool you. She’s a down to earth girl who loves her family and believes everyone deserves a chance at happiness. Get to know her a little better, you’ll be glad you did!

Hometown:
Houston, TX

About me:
It hasn’t even been a year since my first shoot. Modeling was a little hard at first and even though I haven’t been doing it for very long, I’ve grown into it a lot. So far, I’ve done 8 shoots and 1 fashion show. I’m a lot more comfortable and confident in front of the camera and I’m having a lot more fun with it now.

My first tattoo:
When I was 17 my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to make sure that we always have something to remind us of one another. We wanted it to be permanent. We drew a heart and got it on the inside of our forearms. I was underage at the time and it was poorly done but I wouldn’t take it back or cover it up for anything.

My favorite tattoo:
I have an awesome upper arm pieces. It’s an original gypsy done in Traditional Dia De Los Muertos Style by Bill Greenman at Black Tide Parlour in Clear Lake. I love it because it’s the first piece of artwork that I loved enough to put on my body permanently.

People that inspire me:
Nothing inspires more than my beautiful daughter. She is turning three this month and she has already made me happier than anything else in this world. One Day I show she enjoys modeling and art as much as I do.