16 Kasım 2015

Sheena Rose - Inked Model

California made, Vegas paid. I been modeling on and off for two years and I just recently started on my career. I am also working on my own reality tv show (which Tattoo’d lifestyle will have a big part in)

I’m involved in different charities with animals and the kids in Congo. I had points in my adult life where I had nothing. When I was down to my last dollar. God has blessed me and I try to help others as much as I can. I also twice a year will make care packages and pass them out to homeless people around the Las Vegas area. I try to make examples out of this. Some times it just takes one person.

I been getting tattooed since I was 16. I graduated at a high school where they made me wrap ace bandage around my arm for prom. There was too much gang activity so my tattoos had to be covered. It drove me crazy since my half sleeve was already finished. I started out getting my stomach done in a friends kitchen and it became an obsession. My life is on my body. It’s the only thing I’m taking with me to my grave.

I have had nothing in life. From eating a cup o noodles a day, and having no car. Stressed out. I’ll never forget where I came from. Life is beautiful. I live by love, helping others, and appreciating life.

I am a PROUD marijuana activist and I think it makes everything and everyone around you better. I travel often and I am hoping to travel a lot more in 2014. I have a lot of goals for myself. I look at it as I am starting at A and I need to get to Z. The alphabet in between is what I have to go through to get to Z. I feel like I’m at a B- right now.